Let's revisit the case of the customer who received only 450 lab coats of the 500 they ordered.
A corrective action plan was implemented to prevent recurrence of such a problem, which now must be verified.
Types of evidence to collect:
- Procedure document - Review the procedure to see if revisions were made.
- Service records - Review ten random orders and their corresponding packing slips from last week to see if there are any discrepancies.
- Customer feedback - Contact those customers who had complaints of short orders to see if they have noted any improvements.
- Employees - Interview random employees to see if they understand the changes made to the process.
- Training records - Review the records of the interviewed employees to see if the revised procedures were communicated to them.