Symptoms are generally seen from within 30 minutes up to 3 hours. However, symptoms may develop as early as 15 minutes after ingestion. The toxin focuses on the involuntary nervous system causing sweating, excessive salivation, bronchorrhea with shortness of breath, tears, blurred vision, increased urine output, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and vomiting. The acronym SLUDGE is used to describe the syndrome caused by this toxin: Salivation, Lacrimation, Urination, Defecation, Gastritis, Emesis. This is the principal toxin of species within the genera Inocybe, Clitocybe, Omphalotus, and some red spore Boletus. It is considered potentially deadly.