Regardless whether you are collecting a Federally Regulated or a Non-Federally Regulated urine drug screen, there are five areas which demand specific prerequisites or conditions prior to performing a proper collection. These are:
- Requirements for the collection site.
- Supplies needed to conduct a collection.
- Criteria that must be met by collectors.
- Complete and accurate documentation.
- Proper identification of the donor.
We will explore each of these in more detail over the next several pages.