The federal drug testing custody and control form (CCF) must be used to document every urine collection required by the Department of Transportation drug testing program.
Currently, these include the:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- United States Coast Guard (now with the Department of Homeland Security)