Your vehicle should contain:
- A box of protective latex, nitrile™ or other synthetic gloves.
- A protective lab coat.
- A spill kit that contains sufficient materials to allow you to contain and clean up a small to medium sized spill.
- An emergency flasher or cones to alert others if you have a breakdown on the road.
- A tire inflator for flat tires.
- A flashlight – be sure to check your batteries.
- A broom, ice scraper, and snow shovel if you live and work in a snow area.
- A cell phone and car charger – make sure it has at least 4 bars of charge.
- Important phone numbers in case the courier needs to contact someone.